Now showing items 21-28 of 28

• Burned Deeply By The Flames of Shame 

Mendoza, Samantha R., 1991-- (2019)
    • Secondary Level Art Students’ Experiences Creating Artwork Using Software Programs 

Leonard, Nicholas G., 1989-- (2019)
      This data set was collected as part of Nicholas Leonard's pilot study research in 2018. In order for participants to be eligible for this pilot study they must have met the following criteria: The participant must be a ...
    • Plastic Patriotism 

Linquist, John S., 1966- (2019-02-18)
    • Still Searching 

Norris, Ari, 1995-- (Northern Illinois University, 2019-05)
      (Show Statement) A nondescript image of a sailboat and a pair of clouds, titled “A Scene from Moby Dick,” hangs in the living room of The Simpson’s family above the couch. Without knowing the title, the cartoon composition ...
    • Portfolio Presentation 

Dickenson, Elizabeth S. (Northern Illinois University, 2019-05-06)
      Since childhood I’ve felt compelled to tell stories, whether verbally or visually. Some pieces are born out of passion and purpose, some from dreams or fantasies, but all begin with a story. I’m driven to create works that ...
    • Into My Mind 

Greene, Tyler (Northern Illinois University, 2019-05-06)
      You ever woke up from a fucked-up dream that has you thinking about it for hours, days even? In my current body of work, I would say those type of dreams are the inspiration for my studio practice. I intent to capture a ...
    • Chromatic Reverie 

Zollinger, Paul (Northern Illinois University, 2019-05-06)
      The phenomenon of color perception is unique to every individual. Our view of color can be shaped by our mood, feelings, and memories. In Chromatic Reverie each frame is projected briefly giving a feeling of impermanence. ...
    • The Invocation 

Saab, Zeinab (Northern Illinois University, 2019-05-10)