Now showing items 1-8 of 8

• Accommodating Complexities 

Zierer, Sean (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
      Function, flow, and space are the inspiration for this visual study of contemporary hotel architecture. I have been investigating how these hotels welcome their guests through the use of architecture and design. Styles ...
    • Chromatic Reverie 

Zollinger, Paul (Northern Illinois University, 2019-05-06)
      The phenomenon of color perception is unique to every individual. Our view of color can be shaped by our mood, feelings, and memories. In Chromatic Reverie each frame is projected briefly giving a feeling of impermanence. ...
    • The Creatures come out to Play 

Crocker, Megan (Northern Illinois University, 2017-05-10)
      Study on the real vs not real of imagination that captures the mind. To take something that seems so out of touch with reality and bring it to life in photographs.
    • Freshly Settled 

Albano, Kathleen (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
      Our early 20's are full of fleeting moments. We roam in a strange, yet electric, in-­‐between stage of aging. I became conscious of this myself, when I married at the age of 21. Our days grew shorter, as a youthful routine ...
    • Iterations 

Wojciaczyk, Kinga (Northern Illinois University, 2018)
      These works focus on the interconnectedness of the commonplace, the world, and the universe as a whole. Utilizing imagery originating in the natural world, photographic compositions are layered and blended through Photoshop ...
    • Neglected Interiors 

Zalewski, Linda F., 1994-- (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
      The images in the series, Neglected Interiors, capture the remote interior spaces of abandoned industrial buildings. I focus on the aesthetic qualities of the room as there is wonder in the remnants and vacant structures. ...
    • Otherwise Uninteresting Things 

Daugherty, Sheena R. (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
      These images were compiled throughout my daily life, capturing moments that drew my attention while I was doing otherwise uninteresting things. Because sometimes what surrounds us goes unrecognized. There is a failure ...
    • Queer Space 

Shelton, Amy L., 1993-- (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
      Queer Space For this project, I photographed LGBTQIA+ young adults in their bedrooms and living spaces. My interest in these spaces stems from a desire to find places that feel like home. In my search, home does not ...