Now showing items 54-62 of 62

• There and You 

Doty, Deanna (2021)
      A series of self-portraits through mundane objects and places that explore the concept of living in our ever changing contemporary world while creating formally interesting graphic images, keeping in mind how color and ...
    • This Is Not a Dead Man 

Hunter, Kevin (2019)
    • Transmigration 

O'Heron, Sarah M., 1994-- (Northern Illinois University, 2018-05-09)
      Transmigration is the spiritual concept said to be the migration of a soul into a new body. The natural and found items act as the soul elements of my work, which are transformed into new existences and made precious. As ...
    • Video Magic 

Griffith, Rebecca (Northern Illinois University, 2018)
      I excavate material from VHS cassettes discussing the human body, the human nervous system, nostalgia, and memory. My work examines the process of coping and caregiving for a parent’s illness from a young age to adulthood. ...
    • Waiting To Be Seen 

Napp, Sarah L., 1974-- (2021-08-10)
      Personal knowledge through constant introspection is the cornerstone of "Waiting To Be Seen". Through this series of paintings, I became aware of the depth of the shape of my thinking as a result of accepting my vulnerabilities.
    • When Did I Stop Being Invincible? 

Fleming, Amy M., 1994-- (Northern Illinois University, 2021)
    • Who Do You See? 

Redmond, Angela A., 1987-- (Northern Illinois University, 2021)
    • Yamin Xu Master of Fine Art Thesis 

Xu, Yamin (2020-05-07)
      Yamin is a graduate student at Northern Illinois University. Before emigrating from China to come to the United States and pursuing an MFA, he had an undergraduate degree in Art Design and a master's degree in ...
    • Zirkussklaven 

Bell, Sinclair (Franz Steiner Verlag, 2006)