Now showing items 50-62 of 62

• Secondary Level Art Students’ Experiences Creating Artwork Using Software Programs 

Leonard, Nicholas G., 1989-- (2019)
      This data set was collected as part of Nicholas Leonard's pilot study research in 2018. In order for participants to be eligible for this pilot study they must have met the following criteria: The participant must be a ...
    • Still Searching 

Norris, Ari, 1995-- (Northern Illinois University, 2019-05)
      (Show Statement) A nondescript image of a sailboat and a pair of clouds, titled “A Scene from Moby Dick,” hangs in the living room of The Simpson’s family above the couch. Without knowing the title, the cartoon composition ...
    • Tales of Mortality 

Padgett, Gregory S., 1988-- (Northern Illinois University, 2021-12)
      Tales of Mortality is a one-person exhibition of prints and drawings. The exhibited work is meant to be a representation of my psyche wrestling with notions of divinity and mortality depicted through narrative illustrations ...
    • Tattered Remains 

Houlne, Katherine (Northern Illinois University, 2016)
      All life depends upon connections. As one uniting thread begins to unravel, all other threads become tattered and torn. Birds are a vital thread in the connections within an ecosystem. Birds are an indicator species and ...
    • There and You 

Doty, Deanna (2021)
      A series of self-portraits through mundane objects and places that explore the concept of living in our ever changing contemporary world while creating formally interesting graphic images, keeping in mind how color and ...
    • This Is Not a Dead Man 

Hunter, Kevin (2019)
    • Transmigration 

O'Heron, Sarah M., 1994-- (Northern Illinois University, 2018-05-09)
      Transmigration is the spiritual concept said to be the migration of a soul into a new body. The natural and found items act as the soul elements of my work, which are transformed into new existences and made precious. As ...
    • Video Magic 

Griffith, Rebecca (Northern Illinois University, 2018)
      I excavate material from VHS cassettes discussing the human body, the human nervous system, nostalgia, and memory. My work examines the process of coping and caregiving for a parent’s illness from a young age to adulthood. ...
    • Waiting To Be Seen 

Napp, Sarah L., 1974-- (2021-08-10)
      Personal knowledge through constant introspection is the cornerstone of "Waiting To Be Seen". Through this series of paintings, I became aware of the depth of the shape of my thinking as a result of accepting my vulnerabilities.
    • When Did I Stop Being Invincible? 

Fleming, Amy M., 1994-- (Northern Illinois University, 2021)
    • Who Do You See? 

Redmond, Angela A., 1987-- (Northern Illinois University, 2021)
    • Yamin Xu Master of Fine Art Thesis 

Xu, Yamin (2020-05-07)
      Yamin is a graduate student at Northern Illinois University. Before emigrating from China to come to the United States and pursuing an MFA, he had an undergraduate degree in Art Design and a master's degree in ...
    • Zirkussklaven 

Bell, Sinclair (Franz Steiner Verlag, 2006)