Huskie Commons

Browsing College of Visual and Performing Arts by Author "Labatte, Jessica"

Sort by: Order: Results:

• Zierer, Sean (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
    Function, flow, and space are the inspiration for this visual study of contemporary hotel architecture. I have been investigating how these hotels welcome their guests through the use of architecture and design. Styles ...
  • Crocker, Megan (Northern Illinois University, 2017-05-10)
    Study on the real vs not real of imagination that captures the mind. To take something that seems so out of touch with reality and bring it to life in photographs.
  • Albano, Kathleen (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
    Our early 20's are full of fleeting moments. We roam in a strange, yet electric, in-­‐between stage of aging. I became conscious of this myself, when I married at the age of 21. Our days grew shorter, as a youthful routine ...
  • Zalewski, Linda F., 1994-- (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
    The images in the series, Neglected Interiors, capture the remote interior spaces of abandoned industrial buildings. I focus on the aesthetic qualities of the room as there is wonder in the remnants and vacant structures. ...
  • Daugherty, Sheena R. (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
    These images were compiled throughout my daily life, capturing moments that drew my attention while I was doing otherwise uninteresting things. Because sometimes what surrounds us goes unrecognized. There is a failure ...
  • Shelton, Amy L., 1993-- (Northern Illinois University, 2017)
    Queer Space For this project, I photographed LGBTQIA+ young adults in their bedrooms and living spaces. My interest in these spaces stems from a desire to find places that feel like home. In my search, home does not ...
  • Houlne, Katherine (Northern Illinois University, 2016)
    All life depends upon connections. As one uniting thread begins to unravel, all other threads become tattered and torn. Birds are a vital thread in the connections within an ecosystem. Birds are an indicator species and ...

Search Huskie Commons

Browse

My Account